We’ve all been to a Christmas party where we can’t wait to leave… making excuses as soon as it’s acceptable to head home!
Whether it’s for the office or a group of friends, a big responsibility is on the shoulders of the organiser of the party. You need to ensure the venue is suitable for everyone, ensuring everyone has a good time during the most sociable time of the year!
Whilst these may seem obvious, here are five things to consider when choosing where to book for a festive get-together
1. Budget – Check the website of various places and the set-menus they offer. Many places will offer bespoke packages too, so always send an email or give the venue a call.
2. The location – Ensure it’s easy for everyone to get home, and check local transport links and taxi services.
3. The vibe – possibly the most important consideration. Will a sit-down meal or a stand-up buffet be more suitable? And can your preferred location provide for your needs and group size?
4. Availability – Ensure you book early to ensure you get your preferred date. Restaurants are always busier in the build up to Christmas – so book as early as possible!
5. The music – another important consideration. Ensure the venue is playing the type of music that your group will want to listen to!
Planning a Christmas party in Leeds? Enjoy a buon Natale at LIVIN’Italy!
Christmas in Italy brings themes of love, family and the home together for a season of celebration… and this is the basis for our festivities at LIVIN’Italy. Our passion for great food, exceptional service and a great party will make for a night to remember for any size group!
We have a variety of flexible spaces to host any type of event – with our bar, terrace, restaurant and lounge available for private hire. All of our events and group bookings are bespoke – so please get in touch to discuss.
A table in the restaurant or lounge is perfect for an intimate dinner with the family or friends – with a great value set menu or a choice of Christmas specials included in our tempting a la carte menu… or you can hire the entire venue for a work party for up to 100 people with the option of a sit-down meal or a party-friendly buffet!
Friday nights will also have a DJ playing a great selection of music – for adults only – to combine your festive celebrations with that Friday feeling!